Question Should I keep the RTX 3070 Ti for 4K or get an RTX 3080?

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
Whoa , don't. I would not buy a Gpu ..like that, in a few months you would wish for something new again and then you would still be paying for the current gpu.

Your probably going to pay a lot more, paying for an item this way, whay more than it's actually worth.

Save your money then buy a new pc part. (not having dept is way cooler)

But if I where you i'd stick with the RTX 3070Ti.

Whoa , don't. I would not buy a Gpu ..like that, in a few months you would wish for something new again and then you would still be paying for the current gpu.

Your probably going to pay a lot more, paying for an item this way, whay more than it's actually worth.

Save your money then buy a new pc part. (not having dept is way cooler)

But if I where you i'd stick with the RTX 3070Ti.

Actually I'll be paying about scalper prices. Which is unfortunate but because I'm poor and have horrible money management skills or will power so it's pretty much my only way to get a new graphics card. The way I see it is like this. I pay a monthly fee and then I'm able to try out or keep any graphics card I want. The main issue is it costs way more than MSRP. I've tried out the 6700 XT, I kept an RTX 3070 I'll have paid off in November, I kept an RTX 2080 Super. I kept a GTX 1080 Ti and I kept a GTX 1070 Ti. All in all I've tried out 28 different graphics cards and Kept 4. This RTX 3070 Ti is in my main rig. I've been buying graphics cards this way since 2016. I don't plan on keeping this one longer than a year before upgrading again. I want to upgrade again when RTX 4000 series is released.

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
Actually I'll be paying about scalper prices. Which is unfortunate but because I'm poor and have horrible money management skills or will power so it's pretty much my only way to get a new graphics card. The way I see it is like this. I pay a monthly fee and then I'm able to try out or keep any graphics card I want. The main issue is it costs way more than MSRP. I've tried out the 6700 XT, I kept an RTX 3070 I'll have paid off in November, I kept an RTX 2080 Super. I kept a GTX 1080 Ti and I kept a GTX 1070 Ti. All in all I've tried out 28 different graphics cards and Kept 4. This RTX 3070 Ti is in my main rig. I've been buying graphics cards this way since 2016. I don't plan on keeping this one longer than a year before upgrading again. I want to upgrade again when RTX 4000 series is released.

Well if that's the way it really sits, then this method might be right thing for you to do, Obviously loosing a lot, but also gaining valuable insight into newer tech that I hope you share for others to gain from. Besides the fact that you are contributing to the industry by almost buying every new iteration hardware they come up with, witch drives the tech up for people like me whom save up and then only buy new when a few generations have passed and the tech really outshines the previously owned and utilized products.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS