[SOLVED] Should I open my pc door?

Sep 27, 2019
I getting a cooler (gammaxx gt) that's a little bit taller than my chassis (Fbm-01) can fit. So should I open the door or return it and get a new one?

Solution
I getting a cooler (gammaxx gt) that's a little bit taller than my chassis (Fbm-01) can fit. So should I open the door or return it and get a new one?

Door, as in the side panel of your case? That's entirely up to you. You could return the cooler OR you could custom cut a small section out so that the top of the cooler peeks out, much like a lowered blower cowl peeks out of the hood of a muscle car. 😎

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

Door, as in the side panel of your case? That's entirely up to you. You could return the cooler OR you could custom cut a small section out so that the top of the cooler peeks out, much like a lowered blower cowl peeks out of the hood of a muscle car. 😎

Solution
Sep 27, 2019
Cheers! I might just work on that😎

Reactions: Mrgr74

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Cheers! I might just work on that😎

It'll also act like a minor vacuum, sucking in cooler air on the outside, though only slightly. It's more of the "Cool" factor I was getting at, especially if you have a "themed" case or even if all you have is a plain Jane case, you'll notice the glow emanating from the side which is cool in it's own right. :)

Enjoy!

(and share pics once you finish)