[SOLVED] Should i place 2 intake at the front or one intake at the top and 1 at the front?

Pythonbites

Reputable
Feb 19, 2017
Hello, I have the Aerocool Cylon case and i am going to order some more case fans (be quiet! Pure wings 2 120mm to be specific) but my front case is kind of chocked for air, except for tiny gaps and an opening at the bottom, at the front and the front is not filtered (and i don't have many opportunities for pc dusting). My question is, should i place one fan at the front of the case and one at the filtered space at the top. Or both at the front? Thanks for any help I'm new to pc building. (Also I have the included 120mm fan with the case installed at the back exhaust vent)

Specs:
Asus Prime b450 plus mobo
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x cpu
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB PALIT Graphics Card
Aerocool Cylon case

Solution
Hello, I have the Aerocool Cylon case and i am going to order some more case fans (be quiet! Pure wings 2 120mm to be specific) but my front case is kind of chocked for air, except for tiny gaps and an opening at the bottom, at the front and the front is not filtered (and i don't have many opportunities for pc dusting). My question is, should i place one fan at the front of the case and one at the filtered space at the top. Or both at the front? Thanks for any help I'm new to pc building. (Also I have the included 120mm fan with the case installed at the back exhaust vent)

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x cpu
Aerocool Cylon case

I would put 2 in the front (1 on...

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x cpu
Aerocool Cylon case

I would put 2 in the front (1 on top, 1 at bottom) and one at the back. Just so that the air flow is even buy 3 fans and replace the one in the back as well. I wouldn't put one on top because it will cause negitive air flow.

Solution