[SOLVED] Should I upgrade my case?

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Hey right now I have a Corsair, Graphite Series 230T. I was wondering if you guys think I should upgrade my case or my setup right now my setup is
Graphics card-2060 Rtx
Cpu-I7 7700
Motherboard-Msi b250 pc mate
Ram-4x Patriot Viper Elite 4gb (16gb)
Power supply - CORSAIR CX Series CX750
Ssd #1- Samsung 500gb evo
Ssd #2crucial mx500 1tb

Last edited:

WildCard999

Titan
As long as the build isn't overheating then you don't have to but if you want to change it for aesthetic reasons and you have the extra cash then I don't see why not. Although if this is a gaming build and if you don't have a dedicated GPU then that's what I'd spend money on if it where me.

Reactions: NightHawkRMX

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
As long as the build isn't overheating then you don't have to but if you want to change it for aesthetic reasons and you have the extra cash then I don't see why not. Although if this is a gaming build and if you don't have a dedicated GPU then that's what I'd spend money on if it where me.
My bad I forgot to add I have a 2060 rtx

WildCard999

Titan
okay any cases you recommend around $100 cad
I like this Corsair.

PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.25 @ Vuugo)
Total: $99.25
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-06 10:47 EDT-0400

But it really comes down to what you like, everyone has different preferences. The only thing I'd really recommend when choosing a case is getting one that has some intake and exhaust fans or at the very least accounting for those if the case you like lacks those or reuse ones from your current case.