Question Should i upgrade my cpu?

Aug 7, 2022
I just got myself a rtx 3060ti along with a new PSU and i was wondering if i needed to upgrade my cpu, which is usually always at 100% usage. I have a ryzen 3 3200g and i was looking into buying a ryzen 5 5600x. Will it make any difference and what kind of difference will it make in gaming and in general?

Also, is it worth overclocking my current cpu? I dont know since i have the stock cooler.

note: while i was playing Rainbow Six Siege, it would keep crashing and keeping me on a black screen, in which i would have to restart my pc and ive been having various other problems, could it be the cpu's fault? I have 16gb ram

Aug 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Ideally, yes you should go above that Ryzen 3 2200G APU. Make and model of your motherboard? Link to the rams you're working with?
i have 2 8gb crucial ddr4 2666Mhz rams (i know that i shoud probably upgrade but i bought a quite cheap pre-built pc as i needed it at the moment) and for the motherboard i have a micro atx A320M

Aug 7, 2022
A320 is the chipset and other board makers have an M at the end of their board nomencalture, what is the make and model of your board?
oh yeah my bad, heres a screenshot with my all of my specs
unknown.png