showbox

Prominent
May 9, 2018
Hi there!

Has anyone here have/had the CLS Elite Wheel Base or ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 from Fanatec? I would like to know the major difference between those two as the price difference is a bit high. Is it worth paying around £150+ for V2.5? (Could have the shifter for that price).

Main games focus: Forza’s, ETS, The Crew, PC2, Assetto etc

Second question:

What would be more beneficial the Samsung SuperUltraWide (49”) with Thrustmaster t300 Ferrari edition, triple (27” 144hz) with the Fanatec setup, or should I stay with my (34”) UltraWide and buy the Fanatec setup?

If you think there is a better option in a price range of £1000-£1200 you can post it here, thank you for your time and help!

Lutfij

Titan
For the display I'd get the Samsung setup though mind you, I hope you have the necessary system power to drive that large of a res/display. About the wheel, the CSL is more concurrent hence why you have the steep price tag. I for one think that you should get either mid range parts/components to get your feet wet or get the best your wallet will allow and then through consistency, improve upon your driving style, not to mention taking care of the wheel and not misusing it.

Reactions: showbox

showbox

Prominent
May 9, 2018
For the display I'd get the Samsung setup though mind you, I hope you have the necessary system power to drive that large of a res/display. About the wheel, the CSL is more concurrent hence why you have the steep price tag. I for one think that you should get either mid range parts/components to get your feet wet or get the best your wallet will allow and then through consistency, improve upon your driving style, not to mention taking care of the wheel and not misusing it.

Hi, thanks for the reply!

The monitor/monitors would rock the 1080ti for the moment (in 2 month time will change to 2080ti) so the resolution won’t be a big problem.
I didn’t mention it in the post, but I’m currently driving on my g29 and it’s absolutely bollocks for the Forza (the feedback) that’s why I’m considering the Fanatec setup. I would get the Base secondhand anyways :>