Single Player: See The World Of 'Battlefield 1' Through The Eyes Of Five Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

audie-tron25

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015
Hopefully they manage to make this campaign better than BF4's. The AI was hopeless, storyline hardly engaging and it was full of bugs. It existed purely as a demonstration of the graphics engine.

It looks like they are trying to make this campaign decent but I'm skeptical it will be that great.

Hopefully they make it longer than in the past. I stopped buying after BF3. The campaign was stupidly short and considering I don't play multiplayer, it was a waste of money.

I will wait to hear how long the campaign is before even considering buy it.

Sohaib

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2007
@Martell1977
I don't know why you would buy a Battlefield game just for single player, it just doesn't make any sense. BF games are all about multiplayer and a single player is just an added bonus (very little). There are much better FPS games which are all about single player and story like Fallout 4 etc

Arbie

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2007
The cinematics are great, but there's only about 6 seconds of actual gameplay in the entire video... if it's good why do they hide it? And if it doesn't have quicksave (e.g. as an OPTION one can choose to enable in the "Difficulty" section) I won't buy it anyway.

It was on recommendation from a friend. He told me that BF3 was great and the campaign was a lot of fun. He neglected to mention how short it was. Since then I've been much more cautious. I do have Fallout 4 but so far haven't gotten to far into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.