SKyrim Mod Recommendations

TNT27

Distinguished
HTPC in living room has i3 4th gen, with r9 280. 8gb ram

Skyrim Mods:

Im looking for mostly a graphics mod to make the game look beautiful.
As long as I would get 30 FPS average (60FPS is not needed in game like this), and the game looks the best it can, ultra resolutions/textures/lighting etc. Best graphics mod my hardware can handle at 30 FPS.

Im also looking into other mods, any recommendations that improve the game?

Thanks.

BigBadBeef

Admirable
Firstly you must do a configuration tweak that will allow your skyrim to support multiple CPU cores, otherwise any mod you put in will lag like hell. Secondly, there is not just "one mod" you have to add to make skyrim look better, there are hundreds, which takes a lot of work!

Are you sure you're up to that?

TNT27

Distinguished

Isnt that what mod packs are for?
And i3 in in top tier ipc per core.

BigBadBeef

Admirable

Modding is not about just chugging stuff in, its about the ability to customize, to pour your personal preference in the game... will you have pink grass? yellow grass? cartoony grass? How about you make UHD trees but only 1k contours to save up a bit on performance? It might sound like marriage compromises, but when you uninstall, it won't take half of everything you own!:D

This is what this is about. To put in as advanced stuff as possible that your system can still handle. And that takes time... and commitment!

I don't expect a barbarian like yourself to understand, you'd just mash on the keyboard and get crackin'! :pt1cable:

TNT27

Distinguished

Im just installing some mods, not doing modding myself. All im wanting to do, is to make game more pretty, and better. Not to change the game completely haha

BigBadBeef

Admirable
You don't need to change anything, just improve it. Textures, models, characters, killmoves, effects, shaders, multi core support, improved vertical synchronization, debth of field... it can be completely unrecognizable, yet stay the same!