6800xt
32gb ram
2ssds
1nvme
1hdd
Windows 10

Whenthe comp goes to sleep how many watts does it pull from the wall

Solution
Your PC is so fast that sleep/start up speed is likely almost the same. So why leave it on? I don't want windows 10 deciding to install updates outside of non active hours, I prefer to be here in case it goes wrong. If its off, it can't do that.

I don't use sleep, if I am not using PC its off. It depends how likely it is you need to unplug pc at night, half of summer mine is unplugged at night, so I don't even have fast start up on as once again, NVME are so fast that there is no benefit to fast start up. Many of windows features there to speed up old PC are not needed in PC like yours. Nvme removes need for superfetch and fast start up to name but 2.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I tested my computer for sleep power consumption - 0.047A at 251VAC which means about 12 watts. For comparison, that's probably two phone chargers worth of power. If you pay 16 cents per kWh, that's 15 dollars per year (if you left your PC in sleep for the whole year).

However, I put my computer into hibernate mode and the power consumption dropped by 1 watt (compared to sleep). Having the RAM powered in sleep state is not expensive, as the RAM is not in active use - only the memory has to be retained.
https://superuser.com/questions/1103136/windows-10-desktop-does-sleep-mode-use-a-lot-of-energy

Colif

Win 11 Master
Your PC is so fast that sleep/start up speed is likely almost the same. So why leave it on? I don't want windows 10 deciding to install updates outside of non active hours, I prefer to be here in case it goes wrong. If its off, it can't do that.

I don't use sleep, if I am not using PC its off. It depends how likely it is you need to unplug pc at night, half of summer mine is unplugged at night, so I don't even have fast start up on as once again, NVME are so fast that there is no benefit to fast start up. Many of windows features there to speed up old PC are not needed in PC like yours. Nvme removes need for superfetch and fast start up to name but 2.

Solution