Slow Boot Up

iamzenni

Reputable
Oct 21, 2014
Hello,

So just recently, whenever I boot up my PC, it will take forever to let me login. It will get stuck a lot and eventually it will let me login.

This happened after I installed my new mic's software, (iCUE). However, my PC got damaged when I flew with it. I had to check it in and when I landed, I checked my luggage. The only thing that was noticeably damaged was the front end of the case. It cracked and the front end hangs off.

When I first started it up, everything worked great and kept on working great until I installed iCUE. I bought the Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless headset a few days ago. I made sure everything in my PC was still connected properly. I ran the windows error test on my HDD and it said it was fine. Maybe something on the motherboard was damaged? I looked at it and it looked fine.

Can someone help me out?

Does this happen with and without the headset connected to the PC? How did you transport your computer? Did you remove the components from the case beforehand? Did use anything to prevent the internal components from moving within the case?

iamzenni

Reputable
Oct 21, 2014

I haven't tried without the headset connected. I transported my PC in a suitcase and I didn't remove any of the components. It was tightly fitted in the suitcase so I didn't put anything to prevent the internal components from moving. All I did was a put a padded layer on top of the case.