Question Slow windows 10 after reboot

Dec 27, 2020
Windows 10
8 Gb of RAM
1T SSD (where windows is installed)
1T HDD
GPU Gtx 1060 6Gb
CPU i7 8th Gen
Task manager shows nothing, I looked at I/O reads an writes but there was nothing, the highest beeing LoL which is not demanding game (and it was running at 30 fps).
This problem started a week ago, since then I did a reboot and reverted to an older version of windows. I also scanned the pc with all the software there is and did disk checks in command prompt.
I used performance monitor to look at page faults, but those were jumping between 30, 90, 100(sitting at 100 for a couple of secconds). I used procces explorer to look at page faults, the highest was MsMpEng.exe with 1.4 mil. Help?

Dec 26, 2020
Windows 10
8 Gb of RAM
1T SSD (where windows is installed)
1T HDD
GPU Gtx 1060 6Gb
CPU i7 8th Gen
Task manager shows nothing, I looked at I/O reads an writes but there was nothing, the highest beeing LoL which is not demanding game (and it was running at 30 fps).
This problem started a week ago, since then I did a reboot and reverted to an older version of windows. I also scanned the pc with all the software there is and did disk checks in command prompt.
I used performance monitor to look at page faults, but those were jumping between 30, 90, 100(sitting at 100 for a couple of secconds). I used procces explorer to look at page faults, the highest was MsMpEng.exe with 1.4 mil. Help?
I got the same problem with windows 10 and i found that the problem begins when windows auto updates. Go to the installed updates and uninstall them. Reebot and see if it works. For me, it did. Also windows uses less Ram when i uninstall them.

Dec 27, 2020
I got the same problem with windows 10 and i found that the problem begins when windows auto updates. Go to the installed updates and uninstall them. Reebot and see if it works. For me, it did. Also windows uses less Ram when i uninstall them.
Well, I already went back a version of windows, and I did reboot, thanks for replying!