Question sluggish mouse, feels slow in csgo and other games.

cbdewolf

Prominent
Nov 18, 2018
Hello, for give or take a month or two, I've noticed that my mouse feels slow or sluggish in games, and even sometimes on the desktop. It feels slightly delayed, and like I have to drag it much more than I feel like I should. I currently have a Zowie EC2-A, and it wasn't much of a problem when I first got it.

I've turned on and off enhanced pointer precision, switched between which USB port I use, tweaked in game settings, and am considering Mark-C mouse fix (but I heard it doesn't do anything on Windows 10). I've done a full reset of my PC, but that was before the issue happened. Before, I was using a Redragon Centrophorus (this was before I reset my PC), and didn't experience any issues.

I have a 60 hz moniter currently, which probably has something to do with it, but I'm really unsure at this point. I do plan on getting a 144 hz moniter VERY soon.

My specs are:

Intel i5 8600k
MSI GTX 1060
120 GB SSD
1 TB Hard Drive
8 GB Ram
Corsair 500 Watt Power Supply

One solution that I might've come up with is turning off my PC my just flipping the power switch, it makes the mouse feel normal and smooth when I hop into a game of CS. However, I know that it is not good for your PC when you do this, and I'm looking for a better option, any thoughts?

If you need more details on my specs or anything, let me know. I'm desperate!