LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
I m searching for a small case but atx compatible, the only needed things are atx mobo compatible and 340mm gpu clearance.
the high can be also 1m, idk how much high is, the problem is how long is.
I ve seen the lian li 011 mini thats good but too expencive(and need a sfx psu) but I d like something like that.
the max of how much log can be is arround 40cm.
I ve seen some aerocool case like the duo frost(or something like) but the gpu clearance is not enought.
btw 360 clearance is just for be safe that a future gpu can enter without problems(I think I will buy a 4060 tri fan).
I thanks anyone that comment

Lutfij

Titan
If you want to go small, it's either what's on the market or going for a bespoke custom case design which is even more niche and is definitely going to be more expensive than what brands are doing these days.

Why do you need to confine yourself with a small case? As things are standing, atx motherboards + 360mm AIO + atx PSU + long GPU support will mean your dimensions are all off. If you were to look into an matx form factor, 360mm AIO(or full air cooling) and a long GPU, you've got options for a lot of cases on the market. I just don't see owning a small atx case to be practical when you're cramming things into said case to bring up fitment or even thermal issues.

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
If you want to go small, it's either what's on the market or going for a bespoke custom case design which is even more niche and is definitely going to be more expensive than what brands are doing these days.

Why do you need to confine yourself with a small case? As things are standing, atx motherboards + 360mm AIO + atx PSU + long GPU support will mean your dimensions are all off. If you were to look into an matx form factor, 360mm AIO(or full air cooling) and a long GPU, you've got options for a lot of cases on the market. I just don't see owning a small atx case to be practical when you're cramming things into said case to bring up fitment or even thermal issues.
As said, my only important thing is that the case can fit an atx mobo and a big gpu, no radietors or other.
The why is privacy, not needed fir the question

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Do you need a PSU also? If so this combo deal is quite good. I know you said the o11 mini was too much, but with the combo the price is nice.

https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-000Z-00077
No I already have an atx psu, a good one, the price was good...
1 question,why the gpu clearance can t be from a side to the other of the metal skeleton? I mean for example the o11 mini is 42cm but the gpu clearance is 370, I can understand 40 but 37?

logainofhades

Titan
Max GPU length is 395mm, on the o11 mini.

O11D-mini-Compatibility_02-p0kiwm16q60mza1oxdgsftpnj665w0jas41rfoi81w.png

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
I m searching for a small case but atx compatible, the only needed things are atx mobo compatible and 340mm gpu clearance.
the high can be also 1m, idk how much high is, the problem is how long is.
I ve seen the lian li 011 mini thats good but too expencive(and need a sfx psu) but I d like something like that.
the max of how much log can be is arround 40cm.
I ve seen some aerocool case like the duo frost(or something like) but the gpu clearance is not enought.
btw 360 clearance is just for be safe that a future gpu can enter without problems(I think I will buy a 4060 tri fan).
I thanks anyone that comment
msi forge 100r