Question small gray lines on asus vg32vq

Nov 22, 2023
on my vg32vq i have small gray lines that are all alligned all the way across the screen. I saw it yesterday while playing and now its stuck on my screen and today when i booted up i had a bunch of lines everywhere and then after changing cables and ports and everything it didnt go away so i changed back to the displayport i was using and after having it up for like 10 minutes the random lines dissapeared but the small gray lines are still here. I tried to check for updates but it didnt work.

on my vg32vq i have small gray lines that are all alligned all the way across the screen. I saw it yesterday while playing and now its stuck on my screen and today when i booted up i had a bunch of lines everywhere and then after changing cables and ports and everything it didnt go away so i changed back to the displayport i was using and after having it up for like 10 minutes the random lines dissapeared but the small gray lines are still here. I tried to check for updates but it didnt work.

try uninstalling gpu driver and reinstall

if you have integrated graphics switch to the motherboard ports see if it persists

Nov 22, 2023
try uninstalling gpu driver and reinstall

if you have integrated graphics switch to the motherboard ports see if it persists
i tried to reinstall but it didnt work. I also realized that theres more lines now theres also like red and blue or something theres just a bunch of lines. When i change to 60 hz the small lines get less visible but still visible. And when i reinstalled my gpu driver, my monitor turned off and the lines went away and came back when it reinstalled it. I tried to change my gpu to earlier the version before and it didnt work. Please help im worried.

i tried to reinstall but it didnt work. I also realized that theres more lines now theres also like red and blue or something theres just a bunch of lines. When i change to 60 hz the small lines get less visible but still visible. And when i reinstalled my gpu driver, my monitor turned off and the lines went away and came back when it reinstalled it. I tried to change my gpu to earlier the version before and it didnt work. Please help im worried.

what are the specs of your system ?
like do you have intergrated graphics that you can plug into to rule out its the display