Question Small OLED Screens? (what are my options?)

Gintama69

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, what are the smallest OLED monitors you can buy nowadays?

I know some people's been using 48" LG CX 4K OLED TV for a monitor screen for ages(then switched to 42" LG C2 4K OLED TV recently), but I'm looking for noticeably smaller options if possible.

I think there are few 34" UltraWide 1440p OLED gaming monitors that's been released recently? are they the smallest you can buy atm?

Alternatively is it possible to get a like 15"-17" laptop with a quality OLED panel?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Gintama69

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
I've read that there will be 27" LG OLED screen very soon.
Really? I assume that's still at least 6-12 months away but that might be really cool if the price is right.

Would you happen to know what the resolution on the upcoming 27" LG? 1440p or 4K?
(cos if it's 1440p then current Dell/Alienware 34" UW 1440p OLED monitor would have higher dpi and also probably still cheaper than buying 2x 27" LG OLEDs etc)

Gintama69

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
There are plenty of laptops with 15" & 17" OLED screens.

You should determine what to buy because on a laptop the screen size may have noticeable impact on the laptop's appearance.
My bad, i'm pretty clueless about laptops but looks like there are plenty of options for OLED laptops according to quick google.
Any recommendation on a brand/model? not fussed about the specs cos even i5 1230U processor would be more than fast enough.

Also anyone happen to know the rough price on 15" Dell XPS with OLED panel?
I had a look at Dell website but they have like 4 pages of XPS models and it doesn't clearly say which model's got OLED panel.