[SOLVED] Smart driver care keeps alt tabbing me to the desktop while I'm working or playing games ?

May 27, 2022
I wasn't sure where to put this post as I'm near here but i just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem and how they fixed it. So i installed this thing a few days ago and it kept alt tabbing me so i uninstalled it. it kept doing it. i made sure it wasn't in the trash bin and it was so i cleared the trash and it still kept doing it. so i went into the little up arrow in the bottom right. I right clicked it and exited the program. It kept doing it. I have just spent the past half hour combing through my files to find any remnant of this app that could be causing this. nothing. I am starting to think i just can't get rid of it. And when it alt tabs it gives me a little pop up in the bottom right corner and guess what. DESPITE this program seemingly not existing on my computer i can open the app. it is so annoying having this happen every 1-2 hours and at random. At this point I'm truly considering considering giving up.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Last edited: