Sneak Peek: It's Almost Time for Our Holiday Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

docken02

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011
I think there was text associated with this article…but I couldn’t tell you, my eyes attention immediately went to the pictures.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]What is Carlyn's last name, stage name, ??? Want to Google for some nudes...[/citation]
I would say you are childish and disgusting, but sad to say, I was thinking the same thing...

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]i think we need two models...maybe a little cuter?[/citation]
If she were any cuter, the camera would be sporting wood.

kenyee

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
Nice setup...what do you guys use for studio gear? I see 3 C stands and a nice 55" stripbox. They don't look like PCB softboxes...Calumet or Elinchrom?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]i think we need two models...maybe a little cuter?[/citation]

There are three in total, each one cuter than the last. If you're good, you can see our other two helpers on Friday. :)

[citation][nom]kenyee[/nom]Nice setup...what do you guys use for studio gear? I see 3 C stands and a nice 55" stripbox. They don't look like PCB softboxes...Calumet or Elinchrom?[/citation]
And I thought I was the only one to notice the photography setup. Cause other then that i was like ISO 1600WTF(noise), but that was just to show the setup they had.

mcd023

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
I'm not a pro photographer, but the room looked dark. Would u want more light? I guess that's what flash is for. Oh, and last year I noticed that a lot of shots had the ladies in perfect focus, but the components were slightly out of focus. I'm sure it was intentional

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]There are three in total, each one cuter than the last. If you're good, you can see our other two helpers on Friday.[/citation]
I'll be good Jane!! I'll be good... I sware. I'll even turn of my torrent program for the rest of the week!

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Wow....thanks for uploading the full-sized images! :D

P.S. Thank god. Had that been a Macbook on that rug, i'd lose faith in Tom's completely.
P.S.2. What do the girl readers get? No six-pack dudes or whatever women like????

Status
Not open for further replies.