[SOLVED] So my computer randomly froze while doing nothing and never turned again....

Urbercharger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2016
So my computer whilst using it just randomly froze on me and after a bit of waiting i turned it off and tried to turn it back on... it wouldn't load anymore. So I assumed my ssd was busted or boot drive , so a lot of testing with bunch of different ideas (im fairly familiar with components and all). Furthermore I realized the pc turned on, keyboard and mouse did aswell but they turned off before the pc loaded into windows, and just turned off while the pc was running. For as everything else is the pc was running but frozen for everything else.

So I wonder could this be a an issue of the CPU literally dying on me or my motherboard or some other component.

I've done multiple diagnosis on Hard drives / SSD , Ram , GPU, power supply , but not motherboard or cpu yet which i cant really do much about.

So I am gonna need some help or form of answer on the what in the pc hell happened to my rig!!

Solution
partial boot is a classic power supply problem. Another power supply problem is ruining your other components. You say you've diagnosed it but it would be nice to know that it can in fact boot another computer. The fan test (if that's what you used) is useful but it's not everything.

gn842a

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
partial boot is a classic power supply problem. Another power supply problem is ruining your other components. You say you've diagnosed it but it would be nice to know that it can in fact boot another computer. The fan test (if that's what you used) is useful but it's not everything.

Solution