SOLD - HyperX Fury 16GB DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchldpy

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
In so-cal, ship to LOWER 48 ONLY.
New never used
. Never opened (1) 8MB Kit (2 x 4MB). Opened and installed BUT never fired up (1) 8MB Kit (2 x 4MB).
HX316C10FK2/8, 1.5v, 1600MHz, Cas Latency - 10
Timing 10-10-10, DDR3 16MB, 2ea (2 X 4MB Kit)
Link to specs at NewEgg - https://www.newegg.com/hyperx-8gb-240-pin-ddr3-sdram/p/N82E16820104448
Bought at NewEgg for $89.90 plus tax.

For Sale - $63.05 PAYPAL ONLY.

No gift or "Relative" type transactions
. Straight up sale only.
Comes with FREE 1 -3 Day USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box Delivery Service. Tracking available. LOWER 48 ONLY.

Last edited:

mchldpy

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
at Darkbreeze,
I find your attention to detail could be lacking. The items you are comparing are different. Yours is (2) 8GB sticks, mine is (4) 4GB sticks. Without a Prime membership (even with a promo entry offer will still cost $14 or so per month) the delivery cost must be factored in. Mine includes insurance covered USPS Priority Mail (although I've had Amazon replace an item that was dropped in my yard and I never received)
To make you think my offer is even less of a bargain I found your item $2 cheaper with free shipping at Newegg.
While here in America we are generally allowed to express our opinions as to whether or not something is a bargain or not, might I suggest that this may not be a deal you should invest in?

CONCLUSION -
It shall be decreed, after much deliberation over the Moderator's personal opinion , "The price has dropped $10".

Seems appropriate. Might be able to sell them now, except that DDR3 is difficult to offload these days. Most people are trying to get out from under systems that use DDR3, not into them, but still, might be useful to somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS