Purpy__

Commendable
Dec 26, 2020
Greetings,
I am encountering some issues with my PC's performance. I think it should work a lot better since my friends have much worse PC's but their games are running similarly good to mine.

Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x (no overclock)
Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12GB
16GB GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
256 GB SSD Samsung 970 Evo Plus
2TB Seagate Barracuda
750W Corsair CX750 (80+ bronze)

I have enabled every single performance boost option; Windows Game Mode, Nvidia Low Latency and other control panel settings, boosted GPU through GeForce Experience, Windows Hardware acceleration, precision boost overdrive...

Nothing is working, I am getting a max of 220 fps in Valorant, 250 fps in Minecraft, 200 fps in League of Legends, etc.
I don't have Vsync or those options on and graphics settings are around medium (although Valorant are like the lowest settings possible) @1080p 144hz.

I would like some help with this, thanks

How do u do that
Userbenchmark seems to be relaitvely good test for the whole system, since it test CPU, GPU, storage, RAM and even external drives like USB and external HDD.

To test your PC, you'll need to download and install userbenchmark application: http://www.userbenchmark.com .

Before the test, make sure that you don't have any unnecessary apps running in the background. That's why it's best to clean cookies, defragment your drives, restart the system, stop unnecessary additional apps which might consume system's resources and run the test. Your PC needs to be connected to the internet, because otherwise the test will fail. After the test is finished, click on "Copy results", which will offer you scores for your system and paste them here and/or take a screenshot.

TRENDING THREADS