[SOLVED] Some high temps?

Jan 11, 2021
Open Hardware Monitor is showing a really high Temperature #5 in the motherboard section, (237.2 F). Other temp readings were all in the nineties and even that seems a bit high for me when I was just browsing and no other programs were running

How can I tell what those generic temperatures are and how concerned should I be about the 237.2 F?

I put 2 tylenol in an open expansion slot. I hope that helps. ;)

Solution
Open Hardware Monitor is showing a really high Temperature #5 in the motherboard section, (237.2 F). Other temp readings were all in the nineties and even that seems a bit high for me when I was just browsing and no other programs were running

How can I tell what those generic temperatures are and how concerned should I be about the 237.2 F?

If it is accurate I'd be pretty concerned as mine says 36 C

If it is accurate I'd be pretty concerned as mine says 36 C

Solution