Question Some issues on my Lenovo 14ITL05

Oct 7, 2022
Hi, I'm encountering the following issues:

1) I am trying in vain to activate the Ultimate Performance mode of Windows 10 (I have the Home version) but there is no way.
I tried to insert the famous string powercfg ..., but there is no way to be able to see the other modes but only the Balance mode. I add that this Lenovo uses the Lenovo Vantage whose performances are set to max (Extreme performance Mode);

2) the display of some web pages is defective. For example, yesterday I tried to view the following pagehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-298597f89d73 and Chrome did not allow me to view it, instead with Firefox ok. This morning, however, I can also view it with Chrome! However, as I mentioned, this problem also occurs with other pages.

3) The characters, for example some characters in the titles of the Gmail mail messages, are blurred, making it sometimes annoying to read the titles of the messages. In writing this message I see some characters not clear and the reading becomes a bit noisy...

Ultimately, although not of considerable importance, these "defects" make the use of the laptop not very functional.
How can these problems be partially solved?
Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd try and make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS version, following that, see if your OS is pending updates though IMHO it might very well be possible that your OS might be in need of a reinstall from scratch(after recreating your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools).

Reactions: umby75fg
Oct 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd try and make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS version, following that, see if your OS is pending updates though IMHO it might very well be possible that your OS might be in need of a reinstall from scratch(after recreating your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools).
Hi! Many thanks for your reply. The BIOS was already updated and the OS is updated at the latest package, Windows 11 apart because I don't want to upgrade to it.
However, reinstall from scratch is too demanding and I wouldn't do it to solve the issues I listed.