Some keyboard keys are not working, laptop

May 8, 2020
I have Asus rog strix G laptop with Windows 10. Recently I ran into a problem, some keys weren't working, and when I pressed PrintScreen, random keys were being registered. I tried restarting the computer, reinstalling drivers and some other tips from the internet, but that didn't fix the problem. So I used Ubuntu live to see if it is a Windows problem, on Ubuntu everything was working fine, and after a restart the problem disappeared on Windows too. I installed Manjaro, and then I realized that L key and right ALT aren't working on both systems (they were working before). I still have this problem, and I don't know how to fix it, could you help me?

I have Asus rog strix G laptop with Windows 10. Recently I ran into a problem, some keys weren't working, and when I pressed PrintScreen, random keys were being registered. I tried restarting the computer, reinstalling drivers and some other tips from the internet, but that didn't fix the problem. So I used Ubuntu live to see if it is a Windows problem, on Ubuntu everything was working fine, and after a restart the problem disappeared on Windows too. I installed Manjaro, and then I realized that L key and right ALT aren't working on both systems (they were working before). I still have this problem, and I don't know how to fix it, could you help me?
Contact ASUS see if they’ll replace it