[SOLVED] some keys of Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2 don't work

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

1.5y ago I bought a Razer Blackwidow chroma v2, I use it ~30h a week and I love this thing. But recently I stopped using my pc for like 3 weeks, and yesterday I boot it up to play some games and make homework. But my keyboard was acting weird. The following keys weren't working anymore: w s a d e g t r ctrl shift. I was like wtf is happening so I searched on the web, found oud that it's junk under my switches. I picked up some 99% isopropyl alcohol and used the straw method to clean it up. I let it dry for a few hours and tested it. The problem still occurs! I did the straw method again, but with more alcohol. Then it worked for a few hours, unfortunately; sometimes the key justs 'shuts itself off' and I have to press it like 30 times with many strength, then it works again. But i'm getting annoyed that I have to do this on like 10 keys every 30 minutes. I'm getting rekt in games when my W key suddenly stops working. I don't wanna buy a new keyboard. I tried using it with & without Synapse, I tried using it on a different pc, I tried using it in safe mode windows 10. But the problem kept occuring. What can I do now? I heard Razer's RMA process is shit and I really want to use my keyboard again. And I typed this on my keyboard, as you can see there are like 0 problems with my keyboard rightnow but watch what happens in 10 minutes again.

Thank you in advance!