Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II Comes to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

becherovka

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
"Support for all Android devices will come in another month, which is why Nvidia is keen on highlighting the benefits of Tegra 3 now."

G

If it's as bad for mid-priced Android phones (such as Droid 2) as Sonic 4 Ep. 1, not buying it.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I think it is clear that the Tegra 3 is certainly making a better looking game out of Sonic 4 E2.
I wish they showed a more graphical game to begin with though as I don't think Sonic fans of the old type of game-play care too much about graphics. I could start playing the original Genesis titles and still enjoy them just as much as I did during their prime.

I want to see the best hardcore 3D graphics is can push out while still maintaining a smooth experience.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]I wish they showed a more graphical game to begin with though as I don't think Sonic fans of the old type of game-play care too much about graphics. I could start playing the original Genesis titles and still enjoy them just as much as I did during their prime.[/citation]

The first sonic game on the genesis was one of the first games I ever played and yes I could go back to the genesis and love every minute of it but when it comes to any game released in this decade I'm going to care about graphics like most everyone else. Graphics do matter, which is why I primarily play PC games.

To get back on topic, Nvidia has done an excellent job here with Tegra 3 and I salute their progress. With development like this I'll get to play beautiful games on a cell phone, something I couldn't do a few years ago.

XmortisX

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Sonic the Hedgehog On Nvidia "The way its meant to be played"

Good ol'blue buddy of mines fan since 1992 and still counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS