Sony PCG-6GCP Sound drivers needed

Zeozordon

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015
Hi I am looking for the windows xp sound and screen drivers for a Sony PCG-6GCP I have tried all over I dont know if it might have another model number but this is the model number underneath the laptop.

Zeozordon

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015

Yes, I have been on this site and the model no is not on there, it is a oldish laptop that I have fixed up. I can take a picture to show that the model number is PCG-6GCP underneath the laptop. It might have come out of Japan or somewhere in asia as the keyboard has some kind of chinese characters on them. now I have fixed it up and got it working again with windows XP (Service Pack 3) but now I need to find the drivers and I have looked all over for some reason this model number I cant get anywhere so I presume it must have another model number and was hoping someone might know what drivers will work on this laptop.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Dashing_star

Reputable
Feb 5, 2015
ya when i try to open the website with the model.. it shows in chinese language.. may be the vendor who misuse the name of the sony... Contact sony for queries with your laptop model..
Hope all will be fine soon..