Sony PSVR Bundle Preorders Start Today, Core Bundle March 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
PSVR is quite the complete package for a decent price. I think longterm mobile phone / small tablet VR will dominate but I would probably pick this up before the Rift. My money is on the Vive or PS VR since it seems Rift will by default be a sit down experience with a gamepad.

UngaBungaAmbassador6

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
Im not giving any money to Facebook or anything related to Facebook, that includes Rift....billionaire Zuckerberg is too friendly with communist China and muslim kings. There was also that recent disturbing photo of him controlling an entire room of hundreds of his "social subjects" (at a factory/office) where hundreds of people all wearing the Rift visor while Zuckerberg acting like a God controlling everyones motions. No independence. Very disturbing photo, especially if all personal info goes directly to Zuckerberg which he picks and chooses whatever he wants while you as the individual get shafted.. When Occulus Rift sold out to Facebook, thats when I completely lost respect for the Rift and its own devs.

UngaBungaAmbassador6

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016

The same Facebook that claimed it keeps users info private but then pulls a fast one on everybody giving out their personal info away to the highest bidding. No thanks to Facebook. Facebook has already been exposed what they do behind the scene and how they meta data collect on normal people. Red flag should start triggering when you notice in business journals how Zuckerberg is overly friendly to the Communist China and muslim kings giving out America citizens data to them. It has been blatent and out in the open that the Communist Chinese (CCP China) bootlegs and illegally steals intellectual property from America, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and other American allied countries while muslim royal kings that Zuckerberg has loving ties with try to enforce religious propaganda scheming in ways with Facebook Ads.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
I was watching some GDC coverage on the PSVR, I was not impressed before but after watching people move their heads and jiggles their bodies and swing their move controller left me really disappointed.
The thing that upset me the most is that 50 games are confirmed for this VR shit, total waste of resources.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Seems that bestbuy and gamestop are still taking orders for PSVR. I have been checking the past couple of days and they don't seem to be running out, where Amazon seems extremely limited. Is it because of the shipping and tax or is it that Amazon is just being more "honest" where bestbuy and gamestop will just take orders to inifinity and just distribute them as they come. How honest are their FIFO queing procedures?

Status
Not open for further replies.