Question Sooooo, can anyone help me choose one of the little gray boxes?

May 27, 2019
Hey, so I'm building my first pc and I have no idea on what PSU I should get. All of them look the same, and all of them have different pros and cons.
So, this is what I have:

1 i5 8600 processor
2 Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC GPU
3 Asus z370-E motherboard

The recommended wattage consumption is around 350W

Overall, I'm trying to have a pc of around 1400€/1500€ so It'd be great if the PSU was under 100€, though I don't mind raising that bar a little if it means having a more reliable PSU. I've seen a lot of articles about good PSU's but they're always: A. Way out of price range; or B. Unavailable in my country.

Can anyone help?

May 27, 2019
I don't know if you can find EVGA PSUs on your country, but I find them to be good enough and not that expensive in my own experience (I had to bought one after several cheaper PSUs failed on me before, and until now it's running pretty solid!).

I would recommend at the very least an EVGA 500W W1/White, but if you have the chance to get a 500B Bronze, it would fit your system perfectly.

May 27, 2019
I don't know if you can find EVGA PSUs on your country, but I find them to be good enough and not that expensive in my own experience (I had to bought one after several cheaper PSUs failed on me before, and until now it's running pretty solid!).

I would recommend at the very least an EVGA 500W W1/White, but if you have the chance to get a 500B Bronze, it would fit your system perfectly.
Hey! First of all, thank you for your help. There aren't any EVGA coolers here which sucks ass :/ The main brands here are Corsair, be quiet!, BitFenix, Seasonic, Kolink and CableMod.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
Seasonic is ALWAYS a good buy. Corsair makes some decent models as well but their low end stuff is pretty bad. same with EVGA. i'd avoid those white rated models like the plague.

link a site or 2 you can buy from and it's easy to skim for a quality unit for you within your desired budget

Viprex

BANNED
May 16, 2019
Seasonic is ALWAYS a good buy. Corsair makes some decent models as well but their low end stuff is pretty bad. same with EVGA. i'd avoid those white rated models like the plague.

link a site or 2 you can buy from and it's easy to skim for a quality unit for you within your desired budget
That's not true at all. Especially with Seasonics cheaper S12ii and S12iii.
For example, the Corsair CX450 is priced at a similar budget but far exceeds Seasonics offerings in terms of performance, protections and build quality.