Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

When I install SP2 on my Barebones workstation all that
happen is after the restart all it does is continuously
cycle through the startup and never lets me back in unless
I do a fresh install. Has anyone else had this and if so
do you know how to correct it?

was installed. Then, place the XP CD in the drive while at the XP desktop,
when the setup screen appears, select "Check System Compatibility," the
report it generates, may give a clue as to the source of the issue.

Also, make sure your antivirus software is up to date and run a virus scan
on your system. Check for any malware that might be on your system,
download, install and run Ad Aware:
www.lavasoftusa.com.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP