Question Speaker and flash drive compatibility

Pupq1

Commendable
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm not sure this is the right category for this questions but anyways

So I have a Sony SRS-XB10 portable speaker which uses bluetooth and also has one jack 3.5mm female slot for audio in

What I want to do is listen to music from a usb flash drive on this speaker. I know that older speakers used to have USB ports for flash drives where you just inserted them into the speaker and the music started playing

So since this speaker doesn't have one I figured out I needed a jack to USB adapter and I found this one:
http://emasters.ro/cablu_usb_mama_-_jack_35mm_4p_02m_74140

But then someone told me that it won't work and then kind-of a crazy idea came into my head: i thought that I needed a device that has a USB female port in it. I would plug the flash drive into that device and then the device would use bluetooth to connect to the speaker and then the speaker would play the music from the usb flash drive via bluetooth

Does such a device exist? Or is there any other way to play music on my speaker directly from the flash?

Could fine an mp3 player with a usb imput.
Or:
Raspberry pi zero w.
10 bucks. Features wifi and bluetooth.
You will need to power thus devise with a usb cable and will need an sd card for the operating system, since this is a tiny pc. Might need a usb b male to a female adapter.

Im sure some program within raspbian is made for playing mp3.

Pupq1

Commendable
Jun 6, 2019
The raspberry is more like $30 in my country

So you say that I could buy any mp3 player that has an usb slot and a jack 3.5mm which i'll connect to the speaker by a double-male jack 3.5 cable and that's it?

Pupq1

Commendable
Jun 6, 2019
The raspberry is more like $30 in my country

So you say that I could buy any mp3 player that has an usb slot and a jack 3.5mm which i'll connect to the speaker by a double-male jack 3.5 cable and that's it?
Or not necessarely usb but it could also have like a microsd card and jack 3.5 to connect to speaker would that work?