Question Specific Wifi card problem that can´t solve!

Aug 29, 2020
I bought a Intel AX210 wifi card to use on my desktop and I have some really weird issue. Sometimes it works and sometimes dont when I turn on the computer, it keeps disappearing from Device Manager and I get Code 45 error, but the bluetooth still works, so I dont think that device is disconnected. I already tried to reset BIOS to default, driver is up to date and tried to use old drivers as well. My motherboard is ASRock Z97 Extreme 3. I dont think the problem is the wifi card because I bought other wifi card that I have to return because it was not working properly too. I have no idea how to solve this because the problem is so random.

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for that. I have a AX200 card with similar problems - if I reset the network stack and reboot it usually works again. Will look for newer drivers.
The card that I said that I returned was a Intel AX200. I wasnt able to make this card work at all, even with the drivers installed and up to date. The wifi card just disappear from Device Manager, both AX200 and AX210, but on both cards the bluetooth was working so Im very confused.