Question SSD crashing online games - windows not recognizing

Mysuki

Commendable
Nov 28, 2021
So, I have no idea what to put on the title, but hear me out:
I have this SSD from Corsair MP510 480g - been using it since 2019. A few months ago, I started getting some strange errors. Most of the games I play, are online, such as World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, PUBG etc - and EVERY game that I play ONLINE thats installed there, crashes. I know its gonna crash because the game start glitching it, the audio becomes missing little by little (like you can shoot a gun, theres animation but no sound but you can hear everything else), NPCs starts walking strange like their connection got lost or something lol And when it crashes, I CANNOT open it again. I have to reboot my windows every time. BUT, if I play offline games, it never crashes. I'm replaying Ghost Recon Wildlands now, yesterday my internet was out for like 6 hours and I was plying it offline. Guess what? ZERO crashes! I have no idea why this happens ONLY while playing online. Also in some other rare cases, my windows stop recognizing the SSD. I have to reboot my windows, press DELETE to see in the BIOS is the SSD is there (so far its always there) and then the SSD appears when I start my windows again. I moved all my online games to the other SSD and never got any problems, everything works just fine...
Does anybody have a single clue of WTH is going on? Because I don't :(
Just a little extra info on my PC specs:
RTX 3070ti - R7 3800x - 2x16GB DDR4 3200Mhz - X570 Aorus Elite - and I have 4 storage units: HDD Seagate Barracuda 2TB (just for an extra storage for my torrents or useless stuff) - SSD sata WD Green 240gb (my windows is installed here) - SSD Corsair Force Series MP510 480GB (this is the one having problems) and another SSD WD Green 1TB (this one is new, bought it july last year) - Also with Windows 11 Pro 23H2

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Is all important data backed up at least 2 x to locations away from the problem computer? Verify that the backups are recoverable and readable.

Also look in Reliability History/Monitor and Event Viewer. Either one or both tools may be capturing some error code, warning, or even an informational event just before or at the time problems begin.

Reliability History/Monitor is much more end user friendly and the timeline format (Days/Weeks) may reveal patterns.

Event Viewer requires more time and effort to navigate and understand.

To help:

How To - How to use Windows 10 Event Viewer | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

Watch the logs with and without the Corsair Force Series SSD installed. Determine what, if anything, changes with respect to what the logs are recording.

Take your time, look carefully, no need to rush to or jump to conclusions.,

Post what you find.