Question SSD is not showing in the Boot Priority Menu

Feb 16, 2020
I bought a Laptop (Acer Aspire 5) and it did not come with the SSD. Then i bought the Gigabyte 240 GB M.2 SSD. I formatted the HDD and installed windows 10 on SSD.
I think now it's not booting from my SSD, because when I try to format my laptop without the HDD (By Detaching the HDD form the laptop) It shows the error "No Bootable Drive".
When I checked in the BIOS, the SSD is showing in boot menu but not showing in the boot priority menu.
if I installed the windows 10 on my SSD(C drive) then why it is showing that message when I unplug the HDD.?
Plz let me know because my system is running like a tortoise.

Have you tried installing the SSD in the HDD slot?
I bought a Laptop (Acer Aspire 5) and it did not come with the SSD. Then i bought the Gigabyte 240 GB M.2 SSD. I formatted the HDD and installed windows 10 on SSD.
I think now it's not booting from my SSD, because when I try to format my laptop without the HDD (By Detaching the HDD form the laptop) It shows the error "No Bootable Drive".
When I checked in the BIOS, the SSD is showing in boot menu but not showing in the boot priority menu.
if I installed the windows 10 on my SSD(C drive) then why it is showing that message when I unplug the HDD.?
Plz let me know because my system is running like a tortoise.