Question SSD Problem

Feb 17, 2019
So I got an SSD because I Heard great things from them, I didnt had a lot of money in hand at the time so I got a 120gb one. More specifically an Adata SU650 120GB. So I installed and all was great until about 3 months after I decided to buy GTA V, I accidentaly installed GTA V in it, it had already about 50gb of storage occupaid before the installation so it couldnt handle all of the 80-90gbs of GTA message popped up saying that it required more space, so going straight to the point my SSD got completely full, and when I try to start my computer it just stays stucked on the motheboard screen before windows, infinitly loading, I gave up and unplugged the SSD and installed Windows on my old HDD, I then came up with the idea to enable Hot Plug in the bios and connecting it after i launched up windows.
It showed up in the "This PC" window, but it didnt showed on the disk manager, I tired formatting it from the "This PC" window but nothing happens when I click it.
So I'm out of options and just made an account here because I'm desperate, please help.
P.S: Sorry for bad enlgish

Reinstall Windows on the SSD, using the following guide EXACTLY as outlined. Do not skip steps. Do not THINK you know a better way. This is what you need to do in order to wipe out everything on that drive and get it back to functioning condition with Windows ON it. It will require DURING the process, that you delete ALL existing partitions on the drive, and then allow Windows to create new partitions and perform any necessary formatting.

yugithedestiny2030

Commendable
Jan 29, 2019
  1. Open CMD as Admin
  2. Type diskpart and Enter
  3. Then type list disk and Enter
  4. Determine which disk is the SSD (from Capacity, say SSD is disk 1)
  5. Type select disk 1 and Enter ( a message would say, ''disk is selected'')
  6. Type clean and Enter
After that, the SSD would probably show up in disk manager so you can use it.

Feb 17, 2019
  1. Open CMD as Admin
  2. Type diskpart and Enter
  3. Then type list disk and Enter
  4. Determine which disk is the SSD (from Capacity, say SSD is disk 1)
  5. Type select disk 1 and Enter ( a message would say, ''disk is selected'')
  6. Type clean and Enter
After that, the SSD would probably show up in disk manager so you can use it.
After I enter diskpart it won't let me type anything on to the cmd

Feb 17, 2019
Reinstall Windows on the SSD, using the following guide EXACTLY as outlined. Do not skip steps. Do not THINK you know a better way. This is what you need to do in order to wipe out everything on that drive and get it back to functioning condition with Windows ON it. It will require DURING the process, that you delete ALL existing partitions on the drive, and then allow Windows to create new partitions and perform any necessary formatting.

Ok I'm making the ISO file right now I'll let you know if it worked

Reactions: yugithedestiny2030
Feb 17, 2019

I disconnected all the drives but the SSD(as told), but it still didn't get past the gigabyte loading screen, I tried hot plugging it when the windows installer was in the drive selection menu but it just froze the interface, idk what to do anymore

Last edited:
It's not excessive to reinstall Windows when the system is 100% not accessible. Which it apparently is. Honestly I think there is more than meets the eye here. It's VERY doubtful the SSD is "full", because Windows won't actually write the data if there is not going to be room for the write operation. Also, I'm not sure how exactly you think, if it did write the drive full, you are supposed to delete the game using the installation media for Windows?

There are other methods, such as using a bootable Linux distro USB drive to access the file system that would be a lot more helpful in deleting any unwanted files or folders on the drive, but if the drive isn't showing up in the BIOS then that pretty much puts all ideas to rest.