Question SSL ERRORS ACROSS ALL DEVICES AND SOFTWARE

Mikepc77

Commendable
May 29, 2017
Hi there,

Recently I’ve been having trouble with my phone when trying to access about 50 % of websites and basically all my apps. The problems shows ssl error or just says not internet connected. This has been frustrating me for a while now (this only happened on data, WiFi worked fine). However, I’ve just moved house and had new internet installed and plugged in my desktop for the first time in a while hoping to actually access the internet. Now the problem is also on my desktop and I can’t access most things from any device. This is a nightmare for even simple things like trying to speak to anyone. Its not only chrome that doesnt work too, for example, steam also doesn't and many others. Further to this my phone now has ssl problems on WiFi which it didn’t before. I’m mainly confused as the two devices aren’t linked at all and the only common factor between them is my gmail, can’t understand how this problems has occurred. I’ve already don’t hours of trying to fix this and I’ll lost everything I’ve tried below, but now I must admit defeat and ask for help or if anyone can suggest anything to try???

what I’ve tried:
correcting date and time
clearing data and cache
clearing sll state
disabling QUIC protocol
enabling all ssl and tls versions

Any help at all with this would be hugely appreciated, thanks.