ST2 Washing what??

I have been making my downloads EP1 ready this morning and spotted a
download file that I didn't recognise.

It turned out to be an early try of putting a Sim in a picture, which is by
the way, but looking at the associated files and a list of attributes in
Simpe I noticed:

washing dishes >null - which is fair enough, but..
washing clothes> null - and
drying clothes> null.

What is this? I have never seen an action for washing clothes, or a washing
machine, and I would love a washing line in some of my older houses' back
gardens.

Have I missed something or is this an action that either never took off or
might appear in the future? or is it in the Exp. pack? Erk! Not MORE
routine jobs.

Granny.

Granny Crabapple wrote:
> I have been making my downloads EP1 ready this morning and spotted a
> download file that I didn't recognise.
>
> It turned out to be an early try of putting a Sim in a picture,
which
> is by the way, but looking at the associated files and a list of
> attributes in Simpe I noticed:
>
> washing dishes >null - which is fair enough, but..
> washing clothes> null - and
> drying clothes> null.
>
> What is this? I have never seen an action for washing clothes, or a
> washing machine, and I would love a washing line in some of my
older
> houses' back gardens.
>
> Have I missed something or is this an action that either never took
> off or might appear in the future? or is it in the Exp. pack? Erk!
> Not MORE routine jobs.

I believe it's one of those things they took out. Like cars and the
weather.

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Granny Crabapple wrote:

>> washing dishes >null - which is fair enough, but..
>> washing clothes> null - and
>> drying clothes> null.
>>

>> Have I missed something or is this an action that either never took
>> off or might appear in the future? or is it in the Exp. pack? Erk!
>> Not MORE routine jobs.
>
> I believe it's one of those things they took out. Like cars and the
> weather.

Thank GOODNESS!

GCA

hey...I hate washing my own cloths...I don't want to have to deal w/ washing
my sims cloths...lol