Question Static noise from new KZ ZS10 Pro earphones ?

gengar714

Reputable
Dec 15, 2017
Hi,
I've just purchased a new pair of KZ ZS10 Pro earphones because my old one died but in this one i hear static noise while having programs open (like discord, chrome and so on). The noise when I'm into a discord voicechat is always on, but if I quit the voice chat the noise disappears. Also the noise comes out when i listen to music and then pause it, i can hear the noise for a bunch of seconds and then stops. So it doesn't always produce static noise, just when then computer gives sound outputs. I get the noise also when I receive notifications on Windows, for 1/2 seconds after the sound. What could it be? The new earphones are plugged into a Creative Soundblast usb DAC (in any case, even if connected directly into my case jack it does the same noise). I don't think it's the cable because the noise isn't there all the time. In my case it occurs only when the source has sound (like it does it also on Facebook, if I scroll the home page and there's a video, even if it's muted, it starts the static noise).

I would like to clarify that my old earphones didn't have the static noise but they were way cheaper than this one (I had 1more Piston E1009).

So, summarizing: Static noise it's not always present, only when I open certain programs or a YouTube video and so on (I first hear like a little "pop/crackling" sound and then the white noise starts).

Hope you can help me since it's so frustrating!

Thank you.