Question Static pressure fans

Kaleb604

Reputable
Jun 8, 2017
Hello, since I'll be putting two new hard drives into my PC for a raid 1 set up, pushing the total drives I have in the cages to 4 (SSD, and 3 HDD. Can't put SSD behind motherboard due to PSU right angle connectors), I'm going to need higher static pressure fans than the GP 140s that come with the case. (Case: Define R5, with an insanely long PSU preventing a side by side HDD cage set up). Which affordable fans would you suggest with enough SP for this extremely tight situation(Door of case on one side, HDD cage on the other). Which SP would you think is minimum for this situation? I'm thinking ~1.8mmH2O would be about the minimum

Kaleb604

Reputable
Jun 8, 2017
Sorry mixed them up. And its up to you. I have the Pros not the Premiums. Both will be very quiet. I am not sure how sound dampening will handle fan vibrations but either way the ML fans are great for high SP.
Well, if the fan is securely fassened, you'll get vibrations from the case moving, or atleast a part of the case moving, the sound proofing makes the case so much heavier that little bit of movement is now even less.

TRENDING THREADS