SteelSeries' Customizable Shift Gaming Keyboard

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr interesting

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
This is the company that bought Zboard ... went to their site and the keyboard with publisher keyset looks cool ... just very bad picture of it. I don't understand why they are not doing a better job at that ... otherwise really cool for me when playing and NO - I don't sit in a dark room playing :)

G

Just checked this out on their website. Definitely has some features like the Zboard (removable keysets), but it looks like SteelSeries completely overhauled the product and took the design, quality and functionality to the next level on this keyboard. Maybe that is why they didn't call it Zboard 2 or something, as it really is different in the way in looks and behaves. Two cool features on their site that the above doesn't talk about. (1) You can literally program every single key on the keyboard in multiple layers, and (2) this thing tracks your keystrokes in a game and provides a heat map for improved key programming/layout! I must admit, that is pretty damn cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.