(SteelSeries)!Rival 110 gaming mouse sensitivity fluctuation

Mar 27, 2018
Hello!
So I recently bought the Rival 110 mouse. I have been using for about 3 months but I have been having some problems with it. While playing any game, the sensitivity changes randomly. Sometimes I would be playing Overwatch and the sensitivity randomly increases to a rediculously high amount or it plumits to its death... this then means I can’t aim correctly thus I loose the game. The only way I found to fix it is by stopping mid game to lower the sensitivity. Then after 20 minutes, it happens again! How can I fix this issue?

Solution
Install the latest version of the software and check to see if there are any firmware updates. Also possible you are accidentally hitting the DPI adjustment button just below the scroll wheel, possible there is a setting to disable that button and just manually set your DPI in the software.
Install the latest version of the software and check to see if there are any firmware updates. Also possible you are accidentally hitting the DPI adjustment button just below the scroll wheel, possible there is a setting to disable that button and just manually set your DPI in the software.

Solution

uran6800

Reputable
Apr 26, 2016
Go to SteelEngine 3 then to setting and chek if your pointer precision is On you need to urn it Off and do it on 500Hz too not 1000Hz happend to me when playing csgo and foaked me up for many weeks.