Steve Jobs Not Dying; Has Hormone Imbalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipmen

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
To the guy above me... wow, i couldn't help laughing that's great but yea its good to know hes alright he did a lot for apple i'm no fan but i do respect the man's work.

Tekkamanraiden

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
He pretty much gave up a good portion of his privacy when he decided to make himself a cultural icon. Still hope he recovers, it would be considerably less fun to make fun of apple if he wasn't around.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Maybe this explains the hormone imbalance in macintosh machsines. I bet this doctoral treatment is equivalent to giving 3 people a well paying job this year.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Tipmen[/nom]To the guy above me... wow, i couldn't help laughing that's great but yea its good to know hes alright he did a lot for apple i'm no fan but i do respect the man's work.[/citation]
Got to love South Park.

squatchman

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
Cmon guys... so what if Jobs is going through manopause? Give him a midol and get him back to designing shiney expensive crap for the rest of the guys with boobies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]skittle[/nom]diagnosis: vaginitis.treatment: eat more meat.[/citation]

Actually, it's the rarer vaginitis mammalis, but the treatment is still the same. Pretty soon he'll look like Bob from Fight Club, then he'll turn into a giant boob.

Status
Not open for further replies.