Steve Jobs to Skip Apple Shareholder Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
shocker! people should go to wikileaks.org and see steve jobs medical test results. i'm not sure why media has not dropped the hammer on this guy. he's a public figure, ceo, he should get out or come clean.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
i don't think it has to do with the numbers. i've posted as much as i dare... i just think he should come clean or step aside. i thought did that, but he's still in the mix. personally i hope he gets better or at least well enough to live a normal happy life. we all in the computer industry owe him and apple for decades of innovations. i love all my toys.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]squatchman[/nom]SELL SELL SELL SELL IT ALL![/citation]

apple is kind of expensive, when compared to others. they ride a froth wave of hype, if it pops i say SELL SELL SELL SELL IT ALL!

danimal_the_animal

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
of course apple is expensive....they rip people off every day!

they make 30% or more profit from everything they sell.

if they were competitive in price...EVERYONE would be buying them...including me.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
I kinda hope he retires. He ultra anti gaming. Sees no need for crossfire or SLI in OS X (not even the benefits in professional apps). As a mac owner its kinda a win lose situation with his health

G

Mac makes the ultimate conformist PC/OS for that hardcore conformist that conforms more than a normal conformist, and doesn't mind paying a hefty premium to ensure that they conform, even at the cost of functionality and performance.

True counter-culture PC = AMD Dragon platform running Linux(of course the distro and case can be as unique as the owner).

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]danimal_the_animal[/nom]oh he has health problems?Cool! maybe he will die and we will get someone more innovative.[/citation]

why so harsh.

i don't think it's good to wish someone ill.

jobs with all his faults has given us decades of great products.

they have employeed a lot of people, many have done very well for themselves.

i wish him well.

danimal_the_animal

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
look

apple is up against a wall.

1. the palm pre
2. low sales lost to PC sales.

stockholders WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!

what kind of person avoids a meeting like this.

steve is just trying to stay long enough to get some sort of retirement and this just makes him look SUPER DESPERATE!

danimal_the_animal

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
ohh and also netbooks.

i wasnt a believer until i bought my 9 year old one....they are REALLY GREAT! especially if they make a dual core version with the ion chipset for 299.99!!!!!!

KILLER!

bunz_of_steel

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
Who the F**** gives a rats AZZ if steve jobs attends ANY MEETINGS!!?? WTF OVER!!!! Nothing personal here MAC guyz/galz but I just don't see the point of usless articles like this. I have more interests in I.T. stuff than hearing about how some precious multi-millionare has health issues. And the I.T world (THG in this case)shudders and gathers forgetting the rest of us poor SOB that are just trying to fend for our weekly $10 an hour job. So excuse me when I say Kiss my Black @ss all u mutha F*s out there!! Isn't there a printer or some device that deserves review instead? No insult intended but is this an I.T site or national inquirer

Status
Not open for further replies.