[SOLVED] Stuck at blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

Feb 23, 2021
So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between "restore" and "cancel", but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this blue screen and aren't able to choose
At first, when the computer is booting (f12 and all that) my keyboard and mouse work normally, but after that they turn off for some reason and now I'm stuck
Please help

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 OS version.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Check by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

If you can get into BIOS then change the POST settings to be as verbose as possible and stay visible.

You may be able to observe some error message that may otherwise be "flashing by".

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 OS version.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Check by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

If you can get into BIOS then change the POST settings to be as verbose as possible and stay visible.

You may be able to observe some error message that may otherwise be "flashing by".

Solution