Question Stuck at Motherboard boot screen

May 5, 2020
I built a gaming pc a few weeks ago and the motherboard was faulty and causing me a lot of issues (mainly mouse stutter) so I replaced it and just reinstalled the new motherboard last weekend. Once I installed everything I booted up the pc and got to the home screen but I knew there would be things out of date and there were. It started getting stuck at the boot screen so I decided to reset windows and just start fresh. The windows install got to 60% and then froze. Now whenever I try to log on I’m stuck in the mobo boot screen, only able to access bios. If I leave it booting for too long it’ll say there was an “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows Installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click OK to restart the computer and then restart installation" and I’ll hit okay and it will get stuck on the boot screen again. I have tried loading optimized bios defaults, taking out the battery of the mobo and then putting it back in after 5 minutes, and I also did a system restore which didn’t work. Any help would be appreciated! I would hate it if my second motherboard from Asus was defective because they’re all sold out now.

Motherboard is Asus Prime X570 P

TRENDING THREADS