[SOLVED] Stuck on OOBEULA after switching cpu, ram, and motherboard.

Dec 20, 2021
I get the “Let’s connect you to a network“, but nothing shows up even though I’m connected by Ethernet cable, so I skip it and it then says “something went wrong” with “OOBEEULA” at the bottom.

Dont know what to do and I’ve tried to look for a solution online but couldn’t find anything that helped.

Solution
oh, I assumed you had since its showing oobe, that isn't normal.

If you move drives you always run into risk of weird errors. replacing CPU/MB/Ram is basically replacing half PC and that can cause all sorts of weird things to happen. Normally 3 results
  1. it works
  2. it works but it has weird bugs
  3. it doesn't work at all

you are sort of between 2 & 3.

I would clean install on the new setup and get past this error, will make windows reload all new drivers too and should get more out of new hardware.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
boot from installer
follow this guide...

Colif

Win 11 Master

If you move drives you always run into risk of weird errors. replacing CPU/MB/Ram is basically replacing half PC and that can cause all sorts of weird things to happen. Normally 3 results
  1. it works

I would clean install on the new setup and get past this error, will make windows reload all new drivers too and should get more out of new hardware.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
boot from installer
follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

only have the windows drive in PC when you clean install.

Solution
Dec 20, 2021

1. it works

boot from installer
follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

only have the windows drive in PC when you clean install.
Will this delete everything on my hard drive and ssd? And do I just plug in the USB when I have windows media installer on it? Or do I have to delete stuff from the harddrives?