stuff at Tigerdirect outlet

I took a stroll through the super-discount, no-return clearance room at
Tiger Direct today.

Besides a whole bunch of Audiovox Theras for VZW at $75, they also had a
pile of Treo 190 Handsprings for T-Mobile at $40.

FWIW....

http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
"It's true, I am an idiot, but that's beside the point." - Dan Rather

David S <dwstreeter@spamisnaughty.att.net> wrote in

> I took a stroll through the super-discount, no-return clearance room at
> Tiger Direct today.
>
> Besides a whole bunch of Audiovox Theras for VZW at $75, they also had a
> pile of Treo 190 Handsprings for T-Mobile at $40.
>
> FWIW....

what a thera?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=235243&Sku=N122-1075

--
peter_may_day

Directory of unlisted phone numbers

--
"Gordy" <kg0wx@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> David S <dwstreeter@spamisnaughty.att.net> wrote in
>
> > I took a stroll through the super-discount, no-return clearance room at
> > Tiger Direct today.
> >
> > Besides a whole bunch of Audiovox Theras for VZW at $75, they also had a
> > pile of Treo 190 Handsprings for T-Mobile at $40.
> >
> > FWIW....
> >

> what a thera?

TRENDING THREADS