Question Stutter in roblox

Oct 13, 2019
Hello when i play roblox i get stuttering every 2 minutes but its says that i still have 60fps so i dont understand.My temps are 40 on both the cpu and gpu and nothing is bottlenecking i have i7 10700k rtx 2070 super and 16gb ram 3466mhz.Every other game runs so good i get 170 fps on ultra on nba2k20 but roblox i have 60 fps constantly and stutter.

Oct 13, 2019
Roblox have fps limit. Look on youtube there are tutorial how to open fps in roblox with some program.
I know but my problem isnt that,my problem is that i get stutters sometimes for no reason and my fps stays de same as when its smooth.Maybe its my internet connection its not stable att all

Oct 13, 2019
Probably just some problem in roblox, not well optimazed game. You can try to reinstal it or wait for update or just try another game.
Yeah because my pc is working so goood in every other games im so glad but like a i said it could be my internet too because i read that roblox is sensitive to bad internet and it can make it stutter even tho you have constant fps

Jul 10, 2020
The internet wouldn't do stuttering. It is just a problem of roblox, it happend alot of times before cause if you search a little bit on reddit you can find a lot people having same issue.