Question Stutter on iracing

groran

Commendable
Aug 7, 2019
Since I purchased this new gaming pc, I've been having stuttering or momentary freezes on the track. One suggestion was to change the setting in the invidia settings under help, then click debug, which didn't help. Pc specs are 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700KF @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Home 21H2 build 19044.1586 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0. All updates have been installed. Invidia RTX 3080 GPU. Pc is an Asus. My older pc had a 1080 GPU with i9700 with 16ram, no problems, makes me wonder why I bought a new pc sometimes. I tried going to low detail and high detail on graphics. Sent racing several pieces of info in documents and errors if any. they came back and said The atkexComSvc.exe error above points to issues with a service running on your PC related to GPU tweak 2. Please follow the steps in the third-party forum post below or do a web browser search for 'error atkexComSvc.exe' for steps on addressing this issue with software provided by your motherboard or CPU manufacturer. I did that search and I don't see that in the background processes in task manager. I haven't changed or added anything, totally stock. I only have 1 week left before I can bring this thing back to Bestbuy and really hate to do that. ANY help appreciated, thanks

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Since I purchased this new gaming pc, I've been having stuttering or momentary freezes on the track. One suggestion was to change the setting in the invidia settings under help, then click debug, which didn't help. Pc specs are 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700KF @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Home 21H2 build 19044.1586 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0. All updates have been installed. Invidia RTX 3080 GPU. Pc is an Asus. My older pc had a 1080 GPU with i9700 with 16ram, no problems, makes me wonder why I bought a new pc sometimes. I tried going to low detail and high detail on graphics. Sent racing several pieces of info in documents and errors if any. they came back and said The atkexComSvc.exe error above points to issues with a service running on your PC related to GPU tweak 2. Please follow the steps in the third-party forum post below or do a web browser search for 'error atkexComSvc.exe' for steps on addressing this issue with software provided by your motherboard or CPU manufacturer. I did that search and I don't see that in the background processes in task manager. I haven't changed or added anything, totally stock. I only have 1 week left before I can bring this thing back to Bestbuy and really hate to do that. ANY help appreciated, thanks
Post a link to the exact PC you bought.

Also run this benchmark and post a link to the results.

Most of the prebuilt their selling don't have adequate cooling

groran

Commendable
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, after much searching, trials, and not able to get any info on the MS error log and what to do about the error. I fixed the problem from much research. Have to go to the invidia control app and go to 3d setup and turn on vsync and turn off vsync on the game or sim. Now works!! The big problem with some advice on the invidia repair suggestion as they said to go to displays instead of 3d. They also said check the vsync box, there is none to check. You have to go to the 3d drop down and near the bottom, turn on vsync, apply and then restart. Hope this helps you with further problems that come in on stutter problems. thanks for help though.