[SOLVED] Sudden ping spikes all the time, can't stream anymore.

Dec 31, 2020
hi, lately i've been experiencing ping spikes and haven't been able to stream. not sure why this is, because this just started happening randomly and i can't figure out why. earlier today, everything was fine, and now its happening again. i'm going to link a speedtest i did this morning (no issues) and one i did recently (issues). any help is appreciated.

11148572876.png
11149631106.png

Solution
ISP? Service connection?

Wired, wireless network?

Make and model information for modem, router, or modem/router if combined?

All computers or just one? If one, then start by trying another known working (at speed) Ethernet cable.

Do a "walk-through" (safely though - no climbing, etc.) to check all visible wires and plugs.

Look for signs of damage, water, pinching, bare conductor showing, etc., Ensure that connections are fully and firmly in place.

Ralston18

Titan
ISP? Service connection?

Wired, wireless network?

Make and model information for modem, router, or modem/router if combined?

All computers or just one? If one, then start by trying another known working (at speed) Ethernet cable.

Do a "walk-through" (safely though - no climbing, etc.) to check all visible wires and plugs.

Look for signs of damage, water, pinching, bare conductor showing, etc., Ensure that connections are fully and firmly in place.

Solution