Question Suddenly no signal from GPU to monitor

MightyMustachios

Prominent
Mar 31, 2019
So I had my whole system shipped 1200kms via road transport. I plugged everything in when I recieved my system. Plugged my hdmi cable from my monitor to my RX 580 and it ram fine. After a few minutes I tried running Witcher 3 and just when the admin yes or no window pops up. I lost signal from my gpu. A message displays "no hdmi signal detected" since then I have tried a lot of things to fix it but it wont send signal from gpu.
What I tried:
  1. Used the same monitor and hdmi cable on another nvidia system and it worked fine, which means the hdmi cable and monitor are not at fault.
  2. Tried changing the priority for display in bios to Auto and among other options, no joy.
  3. Updated my mobo bios and other drivers.
  4. Tried removing gpu and ran my pc from integrated intel graphics and it works.
  5. Uninstalled gpu driver while i was connected via integrated graphics and tried putting gpu back on, no joy.
My system hardware:
RX 580 8gb Aorus
Asus Prime Z370 P
G skill Ripjaws V 8gbx2
Dell SE2717H
Seagate 2TB Barracuda (damaged in transit maybe, not working properly)
WD 1 TB
Please help me out here guys. My last resort is to take the card for a replacement. All the components are brand new, except the hdds FYI.
Thanks in advance.

MightyMustachios

Prominent
Mar 31, 2019
PSU fine bro, just found out. Its the Gpu that is damaged. Getting colored fuzzy lines and stuff when i connected it to a friend's dvi port. Hdmi is not working at all. Will send it for RMA. Thanks for your attention.